Sunday, June 15, 2008

The weekend was definitely lowkey after Friday.
Now that we got a bunch of touristy things out of the way, we haven't been sure what to do.
But as we get deep into internships and 5000 word papers...its nice to take a breather.
Today, I lounged in bed with my book (I've started Twilight...so far, so good), made a small lunch, and waited for everyone to wake up/get ready.

We decided to go to the National History Museum and check out dinosaurs and human biology for the day.

Here's some cool photos.

I don't think we should've taken that one...look at what happened afterwards!!!!




Haha...pretty cool anyway.

Also, I finally learned that this:


leads to this:



Creepy. It kinda seemed like something for a science museum...not a history museum...but it was entertaining and educational all the same.

I am getting kind of nervous...instead of the typical internship tomorrow, I have to shadow the night shift woman from 10 PM-7 AM...and I'm not ready!
This means I have to figure out how I should sleep, and sit around by myself all day waiting to go in.

I think I'll do some grocery shopping and some sight-seeing around Notting Hill of my own...I barely know the area I'm squatting at!
But I'm still nervous to travel so late. And I'm really curious if I'll survive the entire night and make a comeback in time to work normal on Wednesday.
My aunt and sister are coming that day...I can't wait! Should be great...:)

Well that's all for now!

No comments: