Friday, June 20, 2008

Maria, Mariaaaaaa

So, my sister and my aunt are finally here!
Which is why I haven't really blogged.
I've been trying to spend as much time as possible with them...they are only here for one more full day :( .

On Wednesday night, as soon as they called me, I ate and headed over to their hotel.
I really wanted to see them...I wouldn't have been able to sleep knowing they were here and I hadn't seen them.

Thursday, I got out of work early, which was nice, and then I laid around until they called.
When they did, I went straight over, and we walked around to find a place to eat.
We had Moroccan food...chicken couscous...soooo good.

Then we went to Hyde Park to check out the Princess Di memorial fountain and our "favorite place in the whole of London", the Peter Pan statue.


Afterwards, I showed them around my neighborhood.
Maria came back to my place, cuz I really wanted to take her out with my friends.
Unfortunately, some of my friends coughkaycoughcoughkaycough didn't want to anymore.
So I took my sister to Piccadilly Circus just so she could see it at night.


It was pretty uninteresting.

Today was more fun.
We got to do a bus tour, and see some things I haven't yet.
We also did The London Eye.
Very fun.
Pictures now:

The National Gallery. My sister loved this.
All kinds of art, including Michaelangelo, Van Gogh...and other famous artists.
The paintings were exquisite though.
And the gallery is right across from Trifalgar Square. Reeeeaaaaallllyyyy nice.


The family :)Me and my sister love.

Buckingham Palace!
In front of the gate.With some guards!
Maria on The Eye. Pretty views.


I just like this picture.

Alright. So that's all folks!
Tomorrow night, its just me and the sister.
All the folks up in PC wanna go out.
And we're going to get CRAZY.
Well...I hope so.

Love you all, miss you all, see you in LESS THAN A MONTH!!!!

3 comments:

Cheers! said...

bring it, bitch.

Dana_M said...

I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOUU!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Family-ties...you gotta love it! I'm glad you had some time to embrace those closest to you while you're over there.

Keep at it through the end stages of your internship, miss. But, more importantly...enjoy the rest of your time there...get dirty, get rowdy, get creative - keep taking those pictures. Snip and snap away, laugh heartily and eat amazing foods, drink classy spirits, because before you know it, you'll be back home (in less than a month already, really!?) and you'll be missing the London call.

And about those familiar faces, they're only a skip over the salty pond, just look at it that way.

<3