Sunday, June 8, 2008

Sunday Bloody Sunday

Well, the weekend is over...BOOOO! Back to work again tomorrow...BOOOOO!!!!

Just enjoying the rest of my night here with my friends in the lounge. We all eat dinner (typically microwave meals and tons of toast) and then sit on our laptops...but its better than being in my lonely room! I'll have to take a picture of these shenanigans sometime.

Today was pretty...good. But I woke up with a scratchy throat and a strange voice and I was still tired from the previous night and it was just rough at first.
But the sun was shinin', the birds were chirpin', and we actually had a beautiful day here in London!
We decided to go to Hyde Park and sit around and be lazy.
It was soooo nice, once my sickness died off! I think it was allergies or the lack of hydration and sleep.




Nerdy...I know. I just wanted y'all to know that I was, in fact, really there.
I'm about to start my 3rd week here...it's insanity.
Life is good.
Hope all is well at home.
Love you all!

1 comment:

Cheers! said...

you totally photoshopped yourself in. rude.