Thursday, June 5, 2008

I got the funk.

Today was my final work day for the week...thank goodness!
Time to sleep in as I am exhausted.

But for some reason, I don't know if its because I'm broke or bored or what at the moment, but I feel kinda homesick. Not miserable, crying, screaming, calling mom homesick. Just...missing home.

I miss American television (we have like 4 channels here).
I miss American food, or not having to walk all over and spend all my money on going to a job that doesn't pay.
I miss movies and Scrubs and Sex and the City.
And of course, I miss family and friends and familiar faces and places.

I'm sure this will all go away soon.
But for now, I'm just missing home.

I'm gonna post some pics, as I don't have much else to say.
Work neigborhood.
Work place.

Train platform...dead, depressing, but a relaxing 30 minutes awaits.

Woops...I'm a nerd.
It was a pretty day...that's me, lonely listening to Hot Chip on the train.

Well...that's all for now.
Miss you :)

No comments: