Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Today was my day back at the office.
I decided to give it a rest yesterday. He basically told me to anyway, and my throat was all squeaky and annoying. I am doing much better now, thank you, and a day of rest definitely helped that.

I was offered the opportunity to go on air today.
Unfortunately, I would be working the night shift in a week or so, a Sunday night, from 10 PM to 7 AM.
But I'd be on air...in London...a British station...a legit station! Think about how good that would look on a resume? And it would really help my project out!
They were also gonna toss a small amount of poundage in my direction...
I'm going to do it, I guess. But I can't help but be skeptical.
I'm still learning...I was trained all day on recording the bulletins, playing the music for the headlines, arranging the stories, and editing pieces on the computer.
Luckily, I still have a bunch more days to practice, including tomorrow.
They are NOT making me work Friday...which means my weekend starts at 4 PM tomorrow, and I couldn't be more ecstatic.

Friday is the lovely Lezlie's 21st...we're gonna do it upppppp!
Decking ourselves, drinking, and going clubbing more than likely!
Or karaoke. No matter what, its going to be rediculous...and a blast!
The pictures are sure to be amazing.

As for today, I just got in the house at 9 tonight.
Internship, and then class.
They showed us the British version of The Office.
It made me miss my RAFTIECAKES!!!!!
It was exactly like the first episode of the American one...but John Krasinski es muy caliente!

Anywhozzles...time to finish up dinner, make some dessert, and then pass out with a cheesy book!

Love you guys soooo much :)

2 comments:

babs001 said...

hey-hey-hey now! get some rest! don't want you to be sick next week for our visit OR for your night-shift debut. party IN MODERATION! see you Wednesday. love ya.

Eddie said...

yeah..you better miss me..probably just as much as I miss you...i was actually watching some youtube clips(best of moments) of the office today since the nbc.com website wont let me view them here..oh how i miss that show...its an addiction..i know i have a problem