Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Independence Day!!!

Well, all of you are just starting your 4th of July fun.
I hear the sun isn't shining...but that's ok, because its all about fireworks at night, baby!
I'll miss everyone and think of you...however, I'll be sleeping when you guys are enjoying them...
I keep reminding everyone to light off a sparkler for me...preferably hot pink!

Ok, so that was nerdy, and none of you will probably read this today.
I must apologize for the lack of updates.
It's hard to keep everyone posted, though, when you're actually trying to live your life.
Hahaha.

I have 15 more days here...A mere two weeks from tomorrow.
And I cannot believe it.
Half of the reason I haven't blogged is because everyone is trying hard to focus on their internships, homework assignments, and PAPER WRITING. Which is bullshit, because its summertime and there shouldn't be anything of the sort.
The other half is because I haven't had anything really interesting to tell you, or pictures to show you, because of it.

I've been relaxing, nursing the recent possible case of pneumonia I've contracted (it's really just a cold, but it's a joke around the house considering one of our friend's lungs lapsed as he discovered this week, and though pneumonia, or at least his, isn't contagious...its still scary and me coughing around the same time as him just makes for jokes), trying to get paper inspiration, and reading more of my Twilight trilogy. I am now on Eclipse, the last book of the series so far. A new one comes out in August...cool!

Anyway, since it is the 4th of July in our hearts, we're going to try and be American and drink American beer or something tonight...whatever we can do. I can't go nuts, though, because I have to wake up early for Brighton in the morning.
There will be gorgeous pictures for you tomorrow...I hear the place is quite lovely.

I will see you all so very soon.
And Olmec is the dude from Legends of the Hidden Temple.
Not Olaf.
Thanks Slash.
You'd think I would've remember from our Confetti Cake/GAS nights...by the way, I'm pretty sure GAS got taken off our channels. I miss those times.

Alright...love you all!!!

No comments: