Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Wicked cool.

So, today was rather uneventful in comparison to the others. I stayed in for a majority of it, and
I'm sitting here now, typing this blog as it gets later in London time.
However, I did have an amazing experience worth reporting.
I finally saw Wicked, which has only been out forever and seen by most of my friends.
I laughed, I cried, it was great.
I'm so glad I went.
Here's some pictures.
There's not much else to say except thanks to the play, for making my life happy.
Blurry stage. It was amazing.
Outside the theater. The sign was sparkly, this does no justice.
We could not get a good enough picture by the signs...but whatever. Just Laura and I went...so much fun and so worth it!

Test tomorrow, along with the last two nights I can go out in London. Viva Thursday.
Bye for now!

1 comment:

Cheers! said...

it's because SOMEONE hasn't let me camera rape them in some time and i needed to update people. geez if you weren't so selfish....