Thursday, July 17, 2008

Well well well...

I only have one more night left to enjoy London...how CRAZY is that?
I just got here, didn't I?
It's only been a week since I left Radio Jackie...but it seems like the distant past already.
Insane how that works out.

Anyway, yesterday was pretty...well, I guess you can say exciting.
I woke up early so that we could try and get a good spot the second time around for the Changing of the Guards at Buckingham Palace. And we did get good spots.

The whole process is very drawn-out, and somewhat boring. And they change the guards before you can even realize they did and then some of the more musically-inclined guards play music and at first you think, hey, regal music! But then they play "Diamonds Are Forever" and "Hey Big Spender" (which I'll admit, I freaked, that's an awesome song) and you're like...oh...they're just playing music. Pictures might not explain how fun and annoying the experience was...but I'll try anyway.

Some kind of guard stuff goin' on here.

This guy kept walking back and forth and doing this little pose...I think he was guarding.

Some of the band boys.

Here come the guards.

I think this means they are switching over the duties of guard-dom.

The group...minus Lezlie who had a horrible time probably because she wasn't with us.

And now, for my favorite guards!!!

Cutie!

Mopey!

And Dodgy!!!!

It was fun to watch them all either be miserable or serious or fixing their hat with their faces.
It helped when things lulled down.

The only thing left to look forward to was our final exam.
I could give a crap how I did on it. Two essays, basically bullshit. So...YAY to being done!
Also, my Viva is out of the way and the only thing I have left standing between me and home is tomorrow.

After our test, we knew we should do something to celebrate. My presentation wasn't until 2 PM, so I could afford to stay out and have some fun.
Well...here's some pictures.
Take from it what you will.

Training for the Cullen family? On the tube.

I'm the sweatiest person alive apparently. I don't know how I do it...but I do it. Gross.
I have problems.

Sweet Lezlie love.

I can't be ashamed of my sweatiness. I danced a lot and that's what happens. Unfortunately my hair gets the brunt of it.

Well, tonight it basically my last free night in London.
We're going to go out to eat...and then I don't know what to do.
I don't know how to handle all of this.
It's all happened so fast...and so much has happened to.
But I'll lay the sap on thick tomorrow.

Bye for now...and see you soon.

No comments: