Sunday, July 13, 2008

One fine day.

I typically hate Sundays...but today was rather nice.
I got somewhere around 9 hours of sleep, which was beautiful, and the lack of work or class or anything educational or annoying over my head helped for a stress-free day.
I took my time getting out of bed, showering, making lunch, and whatever until I met up with friends.
Though it was a bit overcast at points, I was able to wear shorts and a tee comfortable and we decided to relax and read at Hyde Park.
My view from the grass.
The trees from upside down.
Kay is apparently ashamed of Stephanie Meyer. Don't be, honey. Embrace Edward Cullen.
Laura, with her makeshift hoodie pants. HAHAHA. Makes me laugh.
After a couple of hours in the park, we came back for some dinner. But then Kay needed to locate King's College London for her Viva presentation.
On the way, we spotted a beautiful copper man (I woulda preferred marble ;) )
Laura wanted to just hang with him.
I was workin' my moves on him.
And Kay got the entire thing...lucky.

Afterwards, we did a walk along the Thames, towards Tower Bridge, which we've seen before but not this late in the day. It was even more beautiful. It made me happy to be alive...as sappy as that sounds.
Towards London Bridge.
Me happy. I'm such a nerd.
Super-size this for full effect.
The pretty walk...that's Kay and Laura.

Us in front of the pretty Tower Bridge.

It really was one of those nights where pictures will never do justice to how it felt.
I loved it.

The week is sure to go by fast. I'm excited to go out and do more this week...and they'll be more pictures, I'm sure, to share!

I'm gonna go enjoy some wine and muffins now.

Love you all!

No comments: