Saturday, May 31, 2008

Ok...

I knew I'd end up blogging again tonight.
It's great, because the days go by so fast...but then we're not sure (and we're too broke) to do anything once the night rolls around...everything starts slowing down and you guys are just getting started at home.
According to my computer, you guys it's not even 7 yet! That means we're nearing 12 AM. It still boggles my mind, especially when I call home.

Today was tons of fun! We had nothing to do in regards to the program, so I woke up late (10, which is actually kind of early for me...and definitely early for you guys at home!...the beds here suck and they might as well just have us sleeping on just springs and coils) and caught up on the computer with some e-mails and the like. Once we rounded up a good group, we headed out for a long day's journey on the tube to some important destinations. Ready for pictures?

That's me...heading to my internship at Hogwarts.

Me and some cool peepees on the tube...woohoo...hot sticky fun!

Very Big Ben.

Hey...isn't that...Parliament and Big Ben?

Pretty...despite the gloom.

Windy Eye.

Tower Bridge puts...


London Bridge to shame!!!

Well...that's about all I can handle for now...but it was excellente and I still have more to see!!! Guess we'll see about tomorrow...it is my last full day of complete freedom after all :)

No comments: